Your Mortgage Journey
We're here for you every step of the way, ensuring the process is as simple as possible.
Watch our video to understand what is involved in your journey to your new home.
1st Appointment: Initial Meeting
- The initial meeting is to get to know you and understand your needs and circumstances
- Explanation of our services and fees
- Explanation of mortgage repayment methods and schemes
- Confirm your identity and address (ID and Proof of residency verification will be taken)
- Establish and discuss your needs in terms of mortgages and protection
- Carry out a full income and expenditure exercise to review a budget plan
- Apply to an appropriate lender for an Agreement in Principle
- Issue you with a mortgage certificate
2rd Appointment: Customer Service Review
- Recommend the most suitable mortgage and protection scheme
- Application of the mortgage and protection scheme
- Explain the next steps of packaging your plan and build your ongoing relationship with Linear Financial Solutions
- Prior to exchange and completion we will review your bespoke mortgage and protection portfolio, and the payment of fees
- On exchange and completion, payment of fees*
*These fees will be clearly set out by the adviser in your initial meeting.
Your home maybe repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
There will be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount will depend upon your circumstances but may range from £399 to £599.
Please click here to obtain an Agreement in Principle to see how much you could potentially borrow to get you started on your journey.
Speak to us and get an Agreement in Principle from an appropriate lender, suitable for your needs.
Speak to us about protecting your mortgage and get advice on conveyancing, property and redundancy protection.
With our help, find your ideal home. Speak to us for advice and make an offer.
Meet with us to finalise your mortgage and protection arrangements.
A survey/valuation is carried out and local searches undertaken.
Mortgage Offer made by lender.
Speak to us to ensure all arrangements are in place before exchange.
Exchange of contracts.
Move in day!