Linear Financial Solutions is committed to making changes and improvements that are mindful to people with disabilities, and will continue to develop this site to suit all needs.
You can change the text size on our site to make it either larger or smaller via your browser settings. Some browsers allow you to magnify the whole page. To change the text size, follow the instructions below depending on which browser you are using.
- Select 'ctrl' and + (plus) or '-' (minus) to adjust
- The text size should change to reflect your choice
- Click 'View' to open the view menu
- Select the 'Zoom' option
- Select 'Zoom in' or 'Zoom out'
- Or select 'ctrl' and + (plus) or '-' (minus) to adjust
- Click 'View' to open the View menu
- Click on 'Make text bigger' or 'Make text smaller' or to use the keyboard shortcuts listed above
- 'Apple' and + (plus) or '-' (minus) to adjust
- The text size on our site should change to reflect your choice
- Click the spanner icon at the top right and adjust the zoom from that menu, select 'ctrl' and + (plus) or '-' (minus) to adjust
Contrasting colours and alternative text for graphics
We have taken care to ensure that foreground and background colours on the site contrast effectively. If you want to override the site's colours, you can do this by changing your browser settings.
All graphics and images contain descriptive alt tag (alternative text) attributes. Where an image has no importance, the alt tag is set to null to make the site easier to read by all users.