Treating Customers Fairly
1. At the beginning of our first meeting, we will fully explain our services to you and tell you about our business partners.
2. We will carry out a review of all your needs -Protection, Pension, Saving, Investment and Mortgage.
3. If you require any products which we are unable to provide personally, we will refer you to another suitably qualified Linear adviser.
4. We will review your monthly budget with you to make sure that any recommendations are affordable both now and in the future.
5. We will explain and discuss with you the need to have adequate provision for financial emergencies.
6. When we make recommendations, they will be for all the needs which we identify.
7. When we arrange products for you, we will explain all documentation which we give you and we will keep you fully advised throughout the process.
8. We will tell you about our Quality Assurance programme.
9. We will contact you to review your financial planning needs, and to make recommendations as appropriate, at intervals agreed between us.
10. Treating Customers Fairly is at the heart of our business and our culture.